Software Implementation Developer
Вакансия №: 62417
Место работы: Академгородок
График работы: не выбрано
Требования к кандидату
ABBYY is a global developer of artificial intelligence technologies and solutions in the field of information processing and linguistics. Today ABBYY group includes 16 offices in 13 countries, employing more than 1200 employees.
We invite you to join our team as Software Implementation Engineer who will have the chance to implement ABBYY corporate software in complex projects across the globe.
- Implementation, fine-tuning and customization of ABBYY B2B software in line with customer needs and requirements;
- Troubleshooting, analyzing and resolving software and hardware problems, supporting partner developers;
- Solve unique problems, involving exploration of subject area, definition of scope and generation of novel concepts;
- Document and test in co-operation with different teams.
Mandatory Skill Set:
- Upper-intermediate level of English;
- Higher technical education;
- Good communication skills, pro-active and get things done;
- Base knowledge of programming (.NET / C# / VB.NET / Java);
- Knowledge of Windows server operating systems and their administration tools;
- Readiness for international business trips.
Optional Requirements (will be an advantage):
- Knowledge of database management tools based on MS SQL;
- Experience in technical support and/or implementation of software;
- Experience in programing technologies: Windows API, COM, .NET, Web API, MSSQL / ASP.Net;
- Base knowledge of mobile development.
- Work in international IT product company;
- Interesting and challenging tasks;
- Possibilities to travel abroad to implement complex projects in recognized companies;
- Opportunities for professional growth and career;
- Competitive salary;
- Attractive social package (medical insurance, partial compensation of sport and English classes);
- Comfortable working environment and a great team of professionals.